Skin aging is a natural process that we all must face. However, it can be delayed, while making the skin look healthy, young and radiant for much longer.
The visible measure of aging is the appearance of our skin, because it is the skin that is most exposed and noticed by others.
The elasticity and firmness of the skin weakens with age in addition to the genetic basis, which is about 30%, is also affected by several external factors that significantly accelerate this process. These include, but are not limited to, improper care, excessive sunbathing, a diet low in vitamins and minerals, drinking alcohol, smoking or stress. It is worth noting that excessive exposure to sunlight is the most common damaging cause as high as 80% of the reason for premature aging of the skin known as ‘photoaging’.
Do not be mistaken! It is not just for older people. Even people over 20 are already exposed to such complications. Therefore, to keep the skin in good condition, systematic care is needed, which should be supplemented with appropriately selected treatments and the use of active ingredients in appropriate concentrations, which, thanks to the latest technologies, facilitate their penetration into the deepest layers of the skin.
Skin aging processes:
WHEN TO USE REJUVENATING TREATMENTS:
If you want to maintain smoothness, firmness, elasticity and good skin tone for as long as possible, it is best to start using anti-aging treatments before the age of 30. Thanks to this, you will slow down the aging process of the skin and keep it in good condition for longer. In order to increase the tension, you need systematic home care and appropriate cosmetic procedures which we provide.
EFFECTS OF OUR REJUVENATING TREATMENTS:
30 – 90 mins
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.