Your privacy is critically important to us.
Like most website operators, New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy visitors use its website. From time to time, New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy websites choose to interact with New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy ways that require New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy gathers depend on the nature of the interaction.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, New You Cosmétologie Clinic & Academy uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.