A hybrid manicure with a protein base is the perfect solution for every woman who dreams of beautiful and well-groomed hands and perfect nails. After the treatment, the nails are durable for a long time, without chipping, resistant to scratches and split ends. They do not lose their lustre and characteristic “wet gloss”.
Hybrid manicure presents the opportunity for all kinds of fashionable effects and decorations to be performed.
The gel method is one of the most popular forms of extending and shaping the natural nail plate.
It is ideal for people who need to lengthen the natural tile, improve its appearance and shape. Works great for people who have trouble biting nails, while ensuring that the nails will look elegant.
Nail shape, colour and decorations are tailored to the individual preferences of our clients
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.