Regenerating treatment, mainly for people with weak, fragile and split toes.
Japanese pedicure involves the introduction of beneficial ingredients into the nail plate through a gentle massage. The effect of the treatment is natural looking, slightly pink and healthier nails. Full effectiveness is achieved after 3-5 treatments at intervals of 2-3 weeks.
Japanese pedicure is a great solution for people who do not prefer coloured varnishes and their natural nails require support.
A treatment for women and men that will relax your feet and significantly improve their well-being. Recommended regardless of the season of the year because our feet are exposed to microtraumas and abrasions every day. We recommend performing the procedure regularly every 4 weeks.
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.