IPL + RF is a modern device that uses a unique combination of two technologies: light waves (IPL – intense pulsed light) and radio waves (RF – radio frequency). We use them for cosmetic procedures to eliminate erythema, discoloration and photo-rejuvenation.
During the procedure, strong, local tissue overheating is caused, as a result of which cells containing the dye die or due to the blood coagulation the blood vessels are closing. Additionally, during the procedure it comes to improve the structure and flexibility of the skin and smoothing out wrinkles, because of a light pulse is being used as a radio wave and causing strong heating of the collagen fibres. It is important that IPL energy in combination with RF energy directly penetrates into the deeper layers of tissue – IPL itself can penetrate up to 2.5 mm, while IPL together with RF penetrates up to 4.0 mm deep into the skin.
Treatments performed with the device IPL + RF comprehensively reduce all signs of skin aging. These treatments are most often performed on the face area, but also can be performed on any other area of the body. Popular areas are: neck, chest, forearms and hands.
The first effects of the treatment with the device IPL + RF are visible after about 3-4 weeks. The full treatment effect is obtained after about 2 months. Rebuilding collagen in treated skin takes up to 3 to 6 months.
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.