This is a three-stage skin cleansing and regeneration treatment that involves introducing tiny active hydrogen molecules into the deeper layers of the skin, whose task is to cleanse the skin cells, eliminate free radicals and stop the signs of skin aging.
During the treatment, we use hydrogen water and hydrogenated water:
Hydrogen water has great care properties – it removes toxins from the skin, improves its condition, rejuvenates and has anti-aging properties. By making the circular movements of the head, hydrogen water gently exfoliates the skin and cleans it deeply.
Hydrogenated water – absorbs free radicals, thanks to which it protects the skin against its earlier aging, and deeply moisturizes and detoxifies the skin.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENTS:
The treatment should be performed in a series of 5-8 treatments every 7-10 days, but it is also great as a banquet treatment before a big event.
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.