Cosmetic henna is used to dye eyebrow and eyelash hair.
Henna aims to emphasize the eyes and give expressiveness to their frame. The colour of henna is individually matched to the client’s beauty.
Henna effects last much longer than painting eyebrows with a simple pencil or shadow.
The purpose of eyebrow regulation is to give them the right shape to emphasize the client’s facial expression and beauty.
Extended eyelashes are a fantastic solution not only for thin and fine eyelashes, but also for healthy and strong types. The one goal is to give your look a unique charm and flirtatiousness.
A treatment for women of all ages, while professional performance will give your face naturalness, softness, and a flirtatious look. Check it for yourself!
Eyelash extension is a simple and painless procedure and rely on sticking false eyelashes to natural ones. The effect lasts from 3 to 4 weeks.
Advantages of extended eyelashes:
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.