The treatment is an alternative to traditional needle mesotherapy.
It is a method that facilitates the penetration of cosmetics by opening channels using electric fields. Under the influence of a short millisecond action of an electric field, reversible changes occur in the structure of the cell membrane in which pores are formed. It is a safe process as it does not damage cell membranes and allows the introduction of cosmetic preparations into individual cells.
The introduction of the serum takes place as a result of 4 phases, which are successively – the introduction of the active substances into the skin, drainage, circulation, and stimulation.
WHEN TO USE THE TREATMENT:
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT:
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENTS:
A series of 6 treatments every 7 days.
The package includes:
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.