Radio waves are intended for rejuvenating and anti-wrinkle treatments that stimulate collagen production.
Emitted radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation that act on the tissues causing them to deeply warm up, which leads to shrinkage (shortening) and then secondary tension of collagen fibers.
This process stimulates the formation of new collagen fibers responsible for skin density, firmness and elasticity.
Increasing the temperature affects the expansion of blood vessels, increasing nutrition and oxygenation of tissues. This promotes better absorption of active ingredients from cosmetics applied during the treatment.
WHEN TO USE THE TREATMENT:
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT:
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENTS:
A series of 6 treatments every 14 days.
The package includes:
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.