PLEASE EXPECT DELAYS DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAKS. COURIERS CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY DELIVERY TIMES AT THIS MOMENT
Items cannot be returned.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Exchanges are not accepted.
All orders are aimed to ship within 2 working days however it can take up to 10 working days. There may be a slight delay at busy times
Royal Mail 2nd Class: 3-5 working days
Royal Mail tracked 48: 2-3 working days and fully trackable
Please note these are estimated delivery times and are not guaranteed by Royal Mail. We pride ourselves in fast dispatch and professional service, however the shipping times is dependant on Royal Mail and couriers. Please allow even up to 7 working days (14 working days during covid) for arrival of parcel after dispatch before raising complaint.
shipping can also be delayed around busy periods like Christmas.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
Royal Mail 2nd Class
Royal Mail Tracked 48hr (fully trackable)
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the price of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide to do so.
Royal Mail Tracked 48: £5.95 (fully trackable)
Royal Mail 2nd Class: £4.50
Orders over £75 are FREE (before discount & VAT)
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.