Lipolaser is a device designed to perform cosmetic procedures related to immediate reduction of fat. It is a non-invasive and painless method, with measurable effect after the procedure.
Supports body treatments with anti-cellulite, slimming and body shaping.
The laser light breaks down triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol. During the procedure, the cells release triglycerides and their size is visibly reduced.
Lipolaser only works on fat cells meaning it does not damage neighboring tissues and blood vessels or the membranes of fat cells, but only significantly reduces and controls their content and volume.
The treatment is completely painless and is accompanied only by a feeling of delicate warmth.
Indications for a treatment:
time depending on body part
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.