What is the chemical peeling with AHA and BHA acids?
It is a procedure of exfoliation of horned layers of the epidermis with a specific acid or mixture of acids, which are selected individually depending on the client’s skin condition.
Our treatments using cloud peels supports the treatment of all conditions such as acne, excessive sebum production, enlarged pores, acne and sun discoloration. Exfoliation also has a strong rejuvenating effect.
After the treatment, you will get the effect of lightening pigmentation, refreshing, revitalizing and smoothing the skin.
It is a combination of pyruvic acid with flower acids and lactic acid.
Pyruvic acid penetrates deeply into the skin through the hair follicles, and then it rebuilds the skin structure. Thanks to its properties, it is a strongly rejuvenating treatment .
In the package:
1. Pregnancy, breast-feeding, post-partum period
2. Cancer (ongoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
3. Hormonal treatment
– individual hormonal therapy
– infertility treatment
– thyroid disease treatment
– antibiotics (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 4 weeks)
– anticoagulants (blood thinners)
– retinoids (break between the last dose and the treatment is a minimum of 6 months)
5. Cosmetics with:
– vitamins A, C and E
– fruit acids
6. Herbal Remedies (stop use a week before treatment)
– St John’s Wort, calendula
– herbal slimming teas
– herbal antidepressants
– sun tanning
– sunbed (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
– self – tanning creams (stop use 4 weeks before treatment)
8. Exfoliating products should be stopped a week before the procedure
9. Bleeding disorders
10. Untreated diabetes
11. History of keloids
13. Dermatological skin changes
– nevus (moles, beauty marks etc)
– photodermatoses (skin sensitivity to the sun)
– reticularis (mottled skin)
– vitiligo (relative contraindications)
14. Open wounds
15. Allergic skin reactions
16. Epilepsy (relative contraindication)
19. Alcohol (24 hours before and after)
Please note we have raised our 2nd Class Shipping price. Please expect delays in shipping due to COVID-19. Parcels can take up to 14 working days and there are no guaranteed arrival days.